Nature of Valve: Closed
The Dymax Model 200 is a manually controlled dispensing system. Accurate dispensing is achieved through the use of a unique normally-closed, hand-held diaphragm valve. The diaphragm valve is designed with a wand-style body to make it more ergonomic for users. Dymax hand-held dispensing systems can be used for a variety of applications including dot, bead, and potting applications. This valve is ideal for dispensing UV adhesives, cyanoacrylates, inks, and other low-to-medium viscosity (up to 5,000 cP) fluids.
Dymax hand-held fluid dispensing systems are engineered for optimal performance and long service life.
Special Features of the Model 200 Dispensing System:
- Compatibility with Dymax packages of UV/Visible light-curable adhesives, epoxy resins, cyanoacrylates, and activator-cured adhesives
- High-quality, light-blocking polyethylene fluid tubing in two sizes – 3/8″ OD for maximum flow and 1/4″ OD to provide flexibility for easy handling
- High-quality, air precision regulator supplied for precise fluid control
- Air filter regulator includes an integrated shutoff valve and pressure exhaust to quickly and safely depressurize the system, eliminating the need for the operator to open and close the regulator
- Easy-to-open, swing-down toggles on the bottle and pail reservoir
Take advantage of the opportunity to evaluate our dispensing systems for two weeks free of charge through our Try-and-Buy program.
Specifications Valve Type:Hand-held diaphragm valve, normally closed
Construction Materials, Wetted Parts: Teflon & Delron
Dimensions (H x D): 6.45″ x 2.20″ [2.2 cm x 11.4 cm]
Warranty: 1 year from purchase
Recommended Accessories & Spare Parts:
T16307 Air Filter Regulator with Dump Valve
T16629 High-Precision Air Regulator
T15466 Valve Stand
Images & Diagrams
Select System Based on Fluid Package Used
|Valve Only||T15218 RFQ|
|Complete System Without Reservoir||T20050 RFQ|
|Pail Drop-In||Up to 15 Liter||T20165 RFQ|
*All systems include a Model 200 valve, selected reservoir, fluid line kits, valve stand, air precision regulator, air line kits, air filter/regular, and tip kit.