Conformal Coatings for PCB Protection
Light-Cure Coatings Streamline Printed Circuit Board Assembly
Printed circuit board conformal coatings cure tack free in seconds upon exposure to UV/Visible light to help streamline manufacturing processes. Apply, cure, and ship immediately and eliminate the time-consuming steps of traditional thermal-cure and room temperature-cure technologies.
The products are electrically insulated so they can be applied over the entire PCB surface or in select areas to provide protection from service environments. Materials are available for tin whisker mitigation, humid environments, and shadow areas.
These solvent-free formulations contain low VOCs, eliminating the need for solvent handling, while enhancing worker safety and minimizing environmental impact. Each product is one part (no mixing required) for easy dispensing.
- IPC-CC-830 approved, MIL I-46058C listed
- No need to rack or dry boards after applying
- Multiple viscosities
- Rigid and flexible formulations
- Clear, fluorescing, and black coatings
- Secondary heat or light/moisture cure for printed circuit boards with shadow areas
|New to Light-Cure Conformal Coatings? Get Your FREE Starter Kit*!
Download our starter kit to learn the basics and get useful resources to help you better understand the technology. > > > See What’s Included
|Dymax has halogen-free formulations. We offer a wide variety of halogen-free coatings, adhesives, encapsulants, and potting materials.|
- Conformal Coatings Selector Guide
- Guide to Light-Cure Conformal Coatings
- White Paper: Very Low Viscosity Conformal Coating
- Rework and Removal of Conformal Coatings
- Smart Connected Device Materials Selector Guide
- Light-Curing Equipment Selector Guide
- Dispensing Equipment Selector Guide
- Webinar: Increase PCB Performance and Productivity