For use with UV or LED Light-Curing Flood Lamps and Conveyor Systems
CE Marked – Available Globally
Consistent light-curing requires periodic monitoring of light intensity or dose. The ACCU-CAL™ 160 radiometer greatly simplifies both validating and monitoring a light-curing process. This radiometer is available in both UV and LED versions and can measure light up to 10 W/cm2 emitted from stationary light-curing flood lamps or lamps used in conveyorized processes. It can be used to determine intensity (measured in mW/cm2) or total energy as derived from intensity and exposure time (measured in mJ/cm2). The unit is simple to operate and can be controlled manually via four buttons on the faceplate or by a USB remote interface. Measurement results are displayed on the integrated LCD display or transmitted by the USB remote interface to a computer.
Two Reasons to Use a UV Radiometer
- Validating and Maintaining a Light-Curing Process – A radiometer provides a quantifiable measurement that verifies if the light-curing process is operating within the qualified parameters. Since all UV bulbs degrade over time, the radiometer will reveal the optimal time for bulb replacement in an UV-curing device. Radiometers provide the same monitoring control for light-curing processes that thermometers provide for thermal processes.
- Measuring Transmission Rates Through Substrates – A radiometer can be used to measure the light transmission rates of various wavelengths through substrates that absorb various frequencies of energy. To assure an effective curing process it is critical to measure the light intensity reaching the cure site below any intervening substrate.
Radiometer Calibration: Dymax recommends calibrating the ACCU-CAL™ 160 radiometer every 12 months to ensure proper operation of the instrument. Calibration services are available at Dymax. Please contact Dymax Customer Support for more information.
Take advantage of the opportunity to evaluate our light curing systems for two weeks free of charge through our Try-and-Buy program.
328 to 382 nm (UVA model)
350 to 460 nm (LED model)
Intensity Range: 1.0 mW/cm2 to 10 W/cm2
Accuracy: +/- 0.5%
Intensity (1 mW/cm2)
Dose (1 mJ/cm2)
Calibration Period: 12 months
Operating Temperature Ranges:
0-75°C internal temperature;
tolerates high external temperatures for short periods
(audible alarm indicates when temperature has exceeded tolerance)
Measurements: Peak intensity (mW/cm2)
Dependent on Model;
UV or LED light-curing flood lamps and conveyor systems
Lithium polymer battery,
charged via USB interface (Mini-B), 5 VDC,
Battery Life: 10 hours (backlight on, no operation)
or 6 hours (backlight on, full operation)
41590 ACCU-CAL™ 160 Radiometer – UVA
41585 ACCU-CAL™ 160 Radiometer – LED
- Can be used with all Dymax UV spot and UV flood systems
- Available in both a UV and LED model
- Measures UV or LED light up to 10 W/cm2
- Longer calibration cycle (12 months instead of 6), easier-to-use set-up screen, & graphical display that is clearer and easier-to-read*
- Can be controlled manually via four buttons on the faceplate or by a USB remote interface.
- Measurement results are displayed on the integrated LCD display or transmitted by the USB remote interface to a computer.
- Data download kit included with each radiometer at no charge and downloads easily into Microsoft Excel.
*Compared to the ACCU-CAL™ 150 radiometer