The Dymax Model 475 dispensing system utilizes a pneumatic, normally closed diaphragm valve to accurately dispense low- to high- viscosity fluids. The internal diaphragm design of the valve prevents fluid from contacting the actuating components within the valve, decreasing wear on the valve's actuating components and minimizing valve maintenance and production down-time. This feature of the valve also makes this system ideal for dispensing reactive materials like cyanoacrylates and solvent-based products. Accurate, repeatable performance can be achieved by utilizing the valve's stroke adjustment to precisely dial-in a desired shot volume.
Dymax Model 475 fluid dispensing systems are engineered for optimal performance and long service life.
Special Features of the Model 475 Dispensing System:
- Compatibility with Dymax packages of UV/Visible light-curable adhesives, epoxy resins, cyanoacrylates, and activator-cured adhesives
- Design of the dispensing valve minimizes damage to the valve’s actuating components by preventing fluid from coming in contact with them
- Lightweight valve is easy to handle and mount in automated or bench-top systems
- High-quality, light-blocking polyethylene fluid tubing in two sizes – 3/8″ OD for maximum flow and 1/4″ OD to provide flexibility for easy handling
- High-quality, precision air regulator supplied for precise fluid control
- Air filter regulator includes an integrated shutoff valve and pressure exhaust to quickly and safely depressurize the system, eliminating the need for the operator to open and close the regulator
- Easy-to-open, swing-down toggles on the bottle and pail reservoirs
Take advantage of the opportunity to evaluate our dispensing systems for two weeks free of charge through our Try-and-Buy program.